At The Mandeville School the health, safety and wellbeing of every student is our paramount concern. We listen to our students and take seriously what they tell us. Our aim is that students will enjoy their time in this school. If you have any concern that a child has been harmed, is at risk of harm, or you receive a disclosure, please contact main reception as quickly as possible, and ask to speak to one of the members of staff listed below.
Any student feeling concerned or wanting to report bullying can email SpeakUp@Mandeville.school. This link is on all school computer desktops!
If you are worried about your safety, or of another student at the school you can talk to any member of staff, not just those listed below. If the member of staff has any concerns, they will speak to any of the individuals below, or you can go straight to them yourself.
Site users and visitors are expected to comply with the school's Child Protection Policy and the rules and regulations of the school.
DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEADS
- Mrs Sara Durose, Deputy Headteacher and Lead DSL
- Ms Hannah Lloyd, Assistant Headteacher
- Mr Jack Deary, Assistant Headteacher
- Mr David Cockroft, Head of Year 11
- Mr Chris Penson, Head of Key Stage 3
- Ms Julie Fordham, Family Support Worker
- Ms Caroline McCormack, Raising Achievement Officer
- The Governor Link for Safeguarding is Mrs C Price
HELP & ADVICE
Tel: 0800 1111
Child Exploitation and Online Protection
Domestic Violence: The Hideout
Preventing Bullying: Kidscape
Internet and Phone Safety: Think you know?