Here you can find the curriculum maps for Religious Studies for the academic year 2019-20. This is subject to change as we move through the year, especially the Year 11 section. As we approach the final exams the topics revised will be based on the needs of the students and therefore cannot be set at this stage.
- Phenomenology, proto-religion and Christianity
- Philosophy (Rousseau, Locke, Nietzsche)
- Nature of belief (teleology, theism, ontology, reductive theories)
- Human rights
- Conspiracy theories
- Philosophy (ontology, deontology, consequentialism, existentialism)
- Law and political religion
If your child is absent from school for any reason, please contact the Attendance Officer at the start of every day of absence until your child returns.A note from parents will be required on return to school.
or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to leave a message on the direct line above.