Here you can find the curriculum maps for History and Geography for the academic year 2019-20. This is subject to change as we move through the year, especially the Year 11 sections. As we approach the final exams the topics revised will be based on the needs of the students and therefore cannot be set at this stage.
- How do we become a good historian?
- How did William the Conqueror transform England?
- Was life really 'measly' during the Middle Ages?
- How was the power of the king challenged during the Medieval period?
- Were the Dark Ages really that dark?
- What about 'her' story?
- About the UK
- In the Horn of Africa
- Field work
- What is the role of the historian?
- How have interpretations of the First World War changed over time?
- Immigration Nation: Is Britain tolerant?
- How has anti-Semitism changed over time?
- America: Land of the free?
- Why were there so many significant genocides in the 20th century?
- How did protest lead to more equality throughout the 20th century?
- Weather and climate
- Our restless planet
- International development
- Field work
All information is subject to change
If your child is absent from school for any reason, please contact the Attendance Officer at the start of every day of absence until your child returns.A note from parents will be required on return to school.
or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to leave a message on the direct line above.