Interim Subject Leader
Interim 2nd in Department
Here you can find the curriculum maps for English for the academic year 2019-20. This is subject to change as we move through the year, especially the Year 11 section. As we approach the final exams the topics revised will be based on the needs of the students and therefore cannot be set at this stage.
- A selection of texts written by Great British authors
- Biography and autobiography
- Reading and writing science fiction
- Embracing cultural differences
- Analysing survival stories
- Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Understanding Gothic fiction
- Studying war poetry
- Reading and writing travel texts
- Analysing short stories
- Analysing Victorian fiction
- Shakespeare: The Tempest
All information is subject to change
If your child is absent from school for any reason, please contact the Attendance Officer at the start of every day of absence until your child returns.A note from parents will be required on return to school.
or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to leave a message on the direct line above.